audio, bauder, Bethany Bible Church, Bethany Bible Church of Hendersonville, Bible Baptist Church, Bible Baptist Church of Otsego, Bible Conference, CBTS, central baptist theological seminary, Central Baptist Theological Seminary of Minneapolis, central seminary, Church Unity, Delnay, Fall Conference, fundamentalism, Greg Stiekes, Jon Pratt, Jonathan Pratt, Pillsbury, Pillsbury Baptist Bible College, Pratt, robert delnay, sermons, Stiekes, Unity, Unity of the Church, Young People
A couple weeks ago, I gave some of my initial thoughts on the Fall Conference by Central Baptist Theological Seminary. I highly recommended your listening to several sessions when the became available. They may now be downloaded. Again, I recommend those lectures by Kevin Bauder and the final one by Robert Delnay (yet I stress that all sessions are very worth while). We are apparently still waiting for Kevin’s session to be posted to the website.
Here are direct links to the audio:
- Robert Delnay, “How We Lost Our Good Name“
- Robert Delnay, “What Use Can We Be Now?“
- Jonathan Pratt, “The Story of Pillsbury Baptist Bible College” (notes also available at the Central website)
- Robert Delnay, “How We Lost Our Young People“
Also, my church, Bible Baptist Church of Otsego, Minn., recently hosted its annual Bible conference with Pastor Greg Stiekes of Bethany Bible Church in Hendersonville, NC. Pastor Stiekes spoke on the unity of the body in Ephesians 4, the subject of his master’s thesis at Erskine. Our church recently posted those sermons, and you may download those as well.
- Introducing the Perfect Male
- The Unity Maturity of the Church
- The Centrality of Unity
- The Corporate Life of the Church
- The Unity of the Church and the Postmodern Turn