Here are some helpful links from around the Internet:
- Pastor, scholar, and author Joel Beeke discusses the importance of parents repenting to their children
- Phillip Henry, father of the famous Puritan commentator and pastor Matthew Henry, gives really good advice to husbands on how to treat their wives from Genesis 2
- Carl Trueman just finished several years serving as a pastor bi-vocationally and here he reflects on that time
- Terry Johnson suggests a couple different ways to end the “Worship Wars”: the “Zwinglian Option” and the “Genevan Option.” While I wouldn’t necessarily recommend either of his “Options” (I don’t think Johnson intends to either), it’s good food for thought. His point is well made.
- Justin Taylor at the Gospel Coalition explains “Why It Is Highly Unlikely That the New Supreme Court Will Overturn Roe v. Wade (Though They Should)“
- Mark Bauerlein interviews Andrew Balio. principal trumpet of the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra on the current state of classical music in America